“With over 34 years of experience, Rupert will represent you with a diverse and knowledgeable voice.”
Over the last 34 years, Rupert’s practice has spanned the areas of Criminal Defence, Personal Injury, Child Representation and Family Law. Rupert’s experiences in working with parents and children, has provided him an opportunity to advocate for clients of different backgrounds vigorously. Rupert’s litigation practice has taken him to the Court of Appeal, and to the Supreme Court of Canada.
Rupert is an active member of:
- The International Academy of Family Lawyers
- The South Asian Bar Association
- The Legal Representation for Children and Youth division of the Office for Child and Youth Advocates (OCYA)
- The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- The Calgary Bar Association
Rupert also has considerable experience in serving on the Boards of Karate Canada, Karate Alberta, and the Seven Steps Society as an executive member.